Natural antioxidant applied for the first time to cosmetics.
It notably delays aging
Lycopene is a natural pigment that, in our case, is extracted directly from tomatoes. Its antioxidant properties make it a true ally for beauty and health. It protects human cells from the oxidative stress that produces free radicals, which are directly responsible for signs of aging.
As a result of the effects of the sun and these free radicals, the interior of the skin produces oxidations that cause wrinkles to form. In order to keep skin young and healthy, the best thing to do is to treat it from the inside (with healthy eating habits) and from the outside (with cosmetics).
With its great antioxidant power, Lycopene also helps to eliminate spots on the skin, acne, psoriasis, and visible improvement in atopic dermatitis, gradually achieving new skin that is fully purified and renewed.Lycopene is the Red Gold of Extremadura, one of the best antioxidants yet discovered. It contains vitamins A, B, and C: a complete moisturizing and nourishing mix for your skin that will help you achieve the rosy hue of healthy skin.
How to use our products
Our Lycopene Essential Oil is made with a mix of high quality natural essential oils to which we add lycopene; it's a complete mix of wonderful oils combined to achieve an extraordinary flawless formula.Lycopene soap is made using our wonderful oil as a base. With natural ingredients, it does not dry out skin and leaves it clean without a feeling of dryness.
Uses of Lycopene Oil and Soap
- As a serum. At night, after washing your face with soap, take a few drops of oil and spread them, you’ll see how it hydrates your skin immediately and how it is absorbed quickly; it doesn't leave the skin greasy.
- Before your face cream. Similarly, in the morning apply a few drops and spread them, this allows your skin to absorb them. Afterwards you can apply your moisturizer, makeup, sunscreen... Any other product you normally use.
- As a moisturizer for your body. As you would with any other hydrating oil, spread it well and allow your skin to absorb it before getting dressed. You will notice how it hydrates the skin and leaves it smooth and silky.
- Mixed with other lotions. You can also mix it with any moisturizing lotion for either face or body. Take a few drops, mix them, and apply it to your skin, you’ll see how your lotion is absorbed better. Applying it this way you’ll add the properties of your lotion to the oil as well as the opposite: you’ll add the wonderful properties of the oil to your lotion.
- As a hair mask. Apply it to the ends of your hair, let it work for four or five minutes, and then wash it normally, you’ll see the difference.
- Try it before shaving, after sunbathing, put it on a recent scar, etc. In all of these cases it improves the feeling of tightness and lessens pain thanks to its calming effects.
- The soap can be used as any other soap, but as it is natural you’ll notice the difference. Use it before the oil, to wash your face, your body, etc. It smells great, clean... You’ll love it.
As you can see these products can be used a thousand different ways, and you can add your own to the list as they occur to you. They’ll all have wonderful results.
Try it and let us know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you.